PeakSMART - Power Management Strategies
PeakSMART is a suite of products and services specifically designed to complement on-site distributed energy systems and Manage Electricity Demand. APS combines Building Efficiency Practices, Peak Load Management Tools and Distributed Energy Generation Systems to ultimately increase the value for On-Site Power Generation and to reduce Peak Demand Charges. APS focuses on Demand (KVA/$) savings while utilizing products and services that provide positive analytical benchmarks (NPV, IRR, ROI) through executing and implementing these service solutions:
- Power Quality/Power Factor Correction
- Peak Load Management Methods
- Power Efficiency Integration
- On-Site Distributed Generation Project Development
- Energy Profiling & Scheduling
- Lighting & Building Energy Management Control Retrofits
- Custom Electricity Rate Plans
- Demand Response Technology
- Solar Peaking Plants
- Waste Heat to Power (WHP)
- Combined Heat & Power (CHP)
- Capstone Micro Turbines
- Fuel Cells
Up to 45% of monthly electricity bills can be comprised of demand penalty fees. It is no coincidence these fees are higher when a business needs energy the most, during peak demand times of the day!
- The Science of how a facility behaves and consumes energy. PeakSMART determines how the business consumes electricity and indentifies areas of wasted energy.
Peak Load Management
- Utility companies offer incentive programs to reduce consumption during the highest periods of energy demand. PeakSMART advises businesses on electricity purchasing practices and incentives that may lower demand penalty charges and potentially receive ancillary revenue.
Distributed Power Generation Systems
- PeakSMART integrates different distributed generation products such as Microturbines, WHP, and fuel cells, and combines them with utility rate schedules that benefit from day time peak production. APS will analyze a buildingâ€™s energy consumption, and then determine the properly sized system to offset the most expensive energy costs.
How We Can Begin to Work For You
- The first evaluation is free. All we require is your 12-month historical energy data consumption so we can get started today.
APS applies demand-side energy intelligence to the PeakSMART service. APS is not an electricity generator, aggregator, provider, or broker.
Reduce - Manage - Generate Your Own Energy NOW!